Tuesday 27 August 2013

†††††





 Boyfriend jeans: ASOS
Black vest: Primark
Belt: Urban Outfitters (sale)
Black tassle jacket: Primark (sale)


So I guess this is my first OOTD/WIWT type post. These photographs were taken a few weeks ago by Rachel. This is what I would wear on a normal day. I'd say sometimes I can be slightly alternative and in this outfit I can see a little glimpse of grunge. Sometimes I feel like Johnny Knoxville when I wear my boyfriend jeans with my converse, I'm not quite sure why, but I love it. (I never thought I would ever say I get fashion inspiration from Jackass but hey ho!) This jacket I'm wearing in the last shot was an absolute steal at just £10 from Primark, I love the tassle detail on the front and back (which you can't really see here) because it kind of makes me feel like a Hell's Angel! Haha!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: