Monday 2 September 2013

Throwback... Monday!

Ok, I know "throwback" posts are usually done on Thursdays (or Fridays, I'm not actually sure...) but I really wanted to post today and I thought looking back at my old self would be a bit of fun. I took the photos from my lookbook feed which goes back two years.




I actually really like the second outfit and I'd probably wear it again, but the other two I'm not so keen on any more. My hair has changed completely, two years ago I thought a pinky red dip dye was cool but I don't think I'd do that again in the near future. I also used to wear extensions so all that hair wasn't even real, but today however, all my hair belongs to me!

I haven't really changed much in two years, apart from the fact that I actually had time to blog almost every day. My interests back then were solely just fashion, and although I don't (or haven't) blogged about it, beauty is becoming a huge part of me and I love trying out and experimenting with makeup. I might do some makeup posts in the future, however I am in now way shape or form a professional. 

I am shooting a personal style "lookbook" today with Rachel, so within the next week or so I should have some more outfit posts up.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment